Twilight Sail Magic
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: PORT ADELAIDE, SA
- Product code: TS
Come on board the STV One And All, and take the opportunity to have the same experience as thousands of sailors across the ages. Get involved in setting the sails, helm at the wheel with the Captain, climb into the bow nets, or alternatively, sit back, relax and soak up the atmosphere.
We depart Port Adelaide to start our adventure on the water. As we travel down the Port river, discover the variety vessels and businesses in the maritime industry. While the Port river is one of our oldest water ways in Adelaide, it will give an glimpse back to the history of wetlands, the quarantine station, and the nearby ships graveyard, and no trip down the river is without dolphins.
A Twilight Sail includes a delicious gourmet platter box. Tea, coffee and chilled soft drinks and water are included in ticket price. Bar service available, drinks not included in ticket price.
Access to the ship is via gangway and ladder. The ship is traditional built so lifts, ramps or disabled access are not available. Foot coamings must be negotiated to enter the saloon and ladder to lower areas for bathrooms.
Please understand that the safety of passengers, crew and vessel is paramount. Due to COVOID19 hand sanitizer stations will be on board and a pre boarding induction will be given before the event starts.
All attempts shall be made to ensure a comfortable sail, however the Gulf waters can provide swells and change of weather, which are still suitable conditions for sailing. Dress for the weather on the day, and also if you wish to join in climbing the rigging.
Minimum Event Age: 6 years. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an Adult.
Included: A delicious gourmet platter box, tea, coffee and chilled soft drinks and water. At time of booking please list any allergies / intolerances we need to consider for catering.
Bar Service: On twilight events we will have bar service of selected beers, wines and sparkling. Bar will open after the on deck activities are completed and direction of the Captain. Credit card facilities are available to purchase beverages from the bar.
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear, preferable flat soled closed shoes. Recommend a windproof jacket & hat. Stilettos and sharp-heeled shoes strictly prohibited.
Check In Time: Please arrive 45 mins before departure time
Return time: 9.30pm
Where to meet the ship: Ship operates between Dock 2 or McLaren Wharf, Port Adelaide. You will be advised before event final boarding location
OTHER SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Smoking near or on board the ship strictly prohibited, this includes e-cigarettes.
- No alcohol can be brought onto the ship.
- To comply with the COVOID19 guidelines it is required to complete your booking with the following information of ALL passengers: Name / Phone No / Email and emergency contact person (person not sailing on booked event)
- We ask all passengers to comply to the guidelines of social distancing, wellness to attend event, and hygiene during this period of COVOID19.
- Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions prior to purchasing a ticket. Terms and conditions are available at checkout.